5/11: M's at O's

PaulFolk

Tell ya what......ive been an O's fan for 38 years living on the West coast, so the only time i get to watch them is when there playing the M's.

Honesly i dont know how most of you guys watch these games day after day.

To me there unwatchable right now.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tell ya what......ive been an O's fan for 38 years living on the West coast, so the only time i get to watch them is when there playing the M's.

Honesly i dont know how most of you guys watch these games day after day.

To me there unwatchable right now.

You have to be a masochist to be an O's fan :laughlol:.

How many times this year have we blown a golden opportunity in a half inning and watched our pitcher give one away in the second half of the inning?

Feels like often.

Yea it does. We squander an opportunity to score runs in epic fashion and then the other team scores, like clockwork.

Yea, I was hoping he could breeze through at least seven tonight.

Same here. Disappointing after how great his stuff was early on. Let's hope he gets out of this jam and keeps it close.

It seems like in everyone of Hernandez's starts no matter how things are going once he hits the 5th inning he starts to struggle shortly thereafter.

Seems that way. Palmer was talking about the lack of a consistent breaking ball, yet DH can have a dominating fastball, especially when hitters first see him. Hints at a future in the pen.

Archived