Sun: O's swap Wolf for Fox

Moose Milligan

I would not like this move. I know Lebron has a rough road ahead, but I'd rather keep him than Atkins or Viola or Montanez.

No team would claim him, knowing they would have to carry him on the 40 man for a year before seeing anything from him.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
60 day DL. (Lebron)

They've got to call him up to do that. That comes with an additional salary expense, and they'll still have to sort him out in the offseason anyway.

No one will claim him.

Again, the hope is it's Atkins of course.

By the way, I think Fox has a real chance to be the new Floyd Rayford. Plays the corners, or at least can stand there, catches in a pinch, has some power, body type won't remind anyone of Brandon Fahey. He just needs an appropriate breakfast cereal-themed nickname.

I'm going with Sugar Smacks.

By the way, I think Fox has a real chance to be the new Floyd Rayford. Plays the corners, or at least can stand there, catches in a pinch, has some power, body type won't remind anyone of Brandon Fahey. He just needs an appropriate breakfast cereal-themed nickname.

That sounds great to me. I think carrying a legitimate 3rd catcher would be good for Wieters - as it could allow him to DH more.

I'll tell you one thing-- this has to be the first time in baseball history that two guys named after animals from the canine family have been traded for each other.

If only we could've gotten a player named Dog, Jackal, or Coyote to involve in this trade as well.

How about Fruit Loops?

Archived