O's offer Tejada to Angels for 3 prospects

Bigbie03

Well well well, looks like a certain someone (me) has to eat his words re: Santana! I am very surprised they offered him. I wouldn't do so if I were Stoneman.

EDIT:

Tejada, Conine

for

Santana, Aybar, Kotchman

Me too. :o

I have stated several times that there is no way they are offering Santana.

Unless- we are throwing back a starter in the deal (Benson ?).

Tejada, Conine

for

Santana, Aybar, Morales :D

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whats going on bigbird????

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE BIGBIRD?! A LONELY HANGOUT TURNS ITS EYES TO YOU....Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa.......

Belkast?

Wildbill?

MJA?

SG? Where's SG been through all of this? :confused:

I need my support team. :(

WHERE HAVE YOU GONE BIGBIRD?! A LONELY HANGOUT TURNS ITS EYES TO YOU....Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa.......

Belkast?

Wildbill?

MJA?

SG? Where's SG been through all of this? :confused:

I need my support team. :(

Maybe SG is the mastermind behind all of these trade proposals? ;)

BB has been on the board tonight, he just hasn't posted. I bet anything his source told him to keep a lid on stuff, same with Belkast. The Warehouse is probably in super stealth mode to keep all the GMs offers up there...

He might even change his screen name to Kotchster. :D

I already said, he'll change his name to roblovescasey and respond to every subsequent trade proposal in the future involving Kotchman with:

"No! No, no no to trading my Casey! :eek: He's so nice and sweet and I want him to stay an O forever!!!! ;) :)"

BB has been on the board tonight, he just hasn't posted. I bet anything his source told him to keep a lid on stuff, same with Belkast. The Warehouse is probably in super stealth mode to keep all the GMs offers up there...

That makes no sense. At this stage leaks are what helps the O's. They have something several teams want. So they would want to tell everyone that they are about to trade Miggy with the hope that other teams get involved and drive up the asking price......

Archived