O's offer Tejada to Angels for 3 prospects

Bigbie03

BB has been on the board tonight, he just hasn't posted. I bet anything his source told him to keep a lid on stuff, same with Belkast. The Warehouse is probably in super stealth mode to keep all the GMs offers up there...

That's possible, or maybe things are so fluid that BB doesn't want to post anything, thinking it'll be out of date five minutes later...

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I already said, he'll change his name to roblovescasey and respond to every subsequent trade proposal in the future involving Kotchman with:

"No! No, no no to trading my Casey! :eek: He's so nice and sweet and I want him to stay an O forever!!!! ;) :)"

That is priceless! :D

That's possible, or maybe things are so fluid that BB doesn't want to post anything, thinking it'll be out of date five minutes later...

That would make the most sense actually as BB is pretty accurate and deliberate when he posts info. He is always quite frank in his opinons based on his source's info.

That would make the most sense actually as BB is pretty accurate and deliberate when he posts info. He is always quite frank in his opinons based on his source's info.

I guess that makes no sense because of his recent and very descriptive post on the topic ....

Angelos will approve the deal because it cuts salary if for no other reason. I agree w/some here that this deal could be expanded, and maybe a lot. These two teams are so connected for some reason in terms of their needs and what they can offer.

I like the idea of adding Conine and maybe even Benson. I'd also suggest possibly Hawkins, but I'd want Shields. Figgins isn't much despite the SB's. He'll play left now, but doesn't figure to start there for long. They can keep him. Rivera has nice numbers, and I'd want him in left. Stunned at Santana being included.Aybar at short...well...don't know about that one.

If we added Benson and the O's can document that his arm's basically ok, I wonder what they'd give us?

Archived