Holy Crap I Just Had a Nightmarish Flashback to Jeffrey Maier

Hank Scorpio

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There should be national outrage at the fact that the previous homerun wasn't even reviewed. There is no possible excuse to not at least take a look at the video. There were at least TWO fans that interfered with Cruz on that play, with the fatass on the left purposely tugging at his glove!

I am seriously boiling right now.

There should be national outrage at the fact that the previous homerun wasn't even reviewed. There is no possible excuse to not at least take a look at the video. There were at least TWO fans that interfered with Cruz on that play, with the fatass on the left purposely tugging at his glove!

For this to get much publicity, Texas will have to lose this game by exactly one run.

Yep, if it had happened to the MFY it would be the only topic of discussion on Mike & Mike with the obvious verdict that it was interference and we need replay.

I'm so pissed because it just brings up memories of all the other BS calls in favor of the MFY, including the most egregious one ever.

I think I'm more angry because it conjures up images of Jeffrey Maier, which is an obvious sore spot for any Orioles fan.

However, why have replay in a situation like this then choose not to use it? It makes absolutely no sense to me. The right field umpire simply confirmed his blindness on the very next batter. I wouldn't trust his judgment whatsoever.

Archived