Holy Crap I Just Had a Nightmarish Flashback to Jeffrey Maier

Hank Scorpio

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, I didn't see the initial play. Did the fielder and Ron Washington come out to argue? If so, why in the world would either of them have left the field before either the play was reviewed or they were both ejected and forcibly removed by security?

Nelson Cruz put up mild resistance, and Ron Washington came out to inquire about it... but nobody seemed to make a major stink out of it, which is astonishingly stupid.

Nelson Cruz put up mild resistance, and Ron Washington came out to inquire about it... but nobody seemed to make a major stink out of it, which is astonishingly stupid.

Man, they could have used Tarasco and Davey, then. They gave Richie Garcia hell even when they had no recourse. Imagine if this situation had happened.

Man, they could have used Tarasco and Davey, then. They gave Richie Garcia hell even when they had no recourse. Imagine if this situation had happened.

Davey was probably the closest I ever had to watching a manager like Earl in action. Earl retired for good the year before I was born so I never saw him manage.

Archived