• 20 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 7 replies
    • 3k views
    • 44 replies
    • 5.9k views
    • 65 replies
    • 7.3k views
    • Yup.  I mean it is Chris Ballard 101.   And Chris Ballard has not one a divisional title with the Colts in 8 years.  Again, great judge of talent....but way way too conservative.  ve
    • If he has to have another TJ surgery, his career could be over. Real sad. Hope it’s nothing more than tendinitis.
    • Cut their playing time.  If you have to just cut them period.  None of them is really in the long term plans of the Orioles.  I think Mullins was thought of as the starting CF for next year.  But even that has to come into some doubt of late.  Santander is gone as a FA so why do we have to act like we love him?  Its not our job to give him enough playing time so he can get a better contract.  That's for him to figure out.  We don't owe him anything.  We paid him good money for half a decade.  His kids wont have to work because of our money.  Let him ride the bench.  Play the kids.   
    • I haven't even  mentioned Tony because he has been at least "not sucking completely".  And he is in a contract year so I really thought he may come through. But even he is a below average OF compared to most teams this year.  Think about who we have starting in the OF on a regular basis this year and compare that to other top teams.  It isn't even close.  Your OF hitters and your DH should be your main run producers.   We have gotten next to nothing.    It is time to change things up.  First by making a BIG trade for a solid proven OF run  producer and two by playing guys from AAA that actually have potential.