• 44 replies
    • 5k views
  3. Highs & Loughs 1 2 3

• 35 replies
    • 3.9k views
    • 96 replies
    • 7.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • Sounds like we can be awarded multiple picks. 
    • We don’t have the luxury of waiting until the offseason. We are in serious World Series this season. As much as I would hate to surrender one of our top tier prospects, that’s most likely the cost of doing business. But if we have to give up one, I am getting the best starter/pitcher available on the market. If that’s Crochet than so be it. IMO we just can’t afford to punt on this season if we are serious about winning championships. We don’t have any guarantees about what future seasons will bring. I further injuries and regressions are real possibilities in the future. This year we are amongst the best teams in the sport. An addition of a pitcher like Crochet and a shutdown back end reliever makes us best in sport IMO.
    • Dirty , that’s  also the question I would like know the answer to 
    • Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.  I'm sure Elias will kick the tires.  WS will be asking for package headed by one of Holliday, Mayo or Basallo.  Maybe price will come down in the offseason.
    • Suarez is probably going to have to go back to the pen. We just don’t have enough arms there to make it through the season, especially with having very few relievers who can pitch more than 1 inning. Even though Suarez has been the much better pitcher than Kremer, he gives you no length. He is the basic definition of a “5 and dive” pitcher.  I guess they could try Kremer as a back end reliever given his strike out stuff and penchant for not being able to go through a lineup a third time. However, the downside to that is his susceptibility to the long ball.