• 4.2k views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.2k views
  2. Valuing your own assets

• 9 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 7.3k views

• The new path is much better for me and thankfully I don't live right on the water. I get riding it out, I'd ride it out. What I don't get are all the folks I know that had their cars flooded by Helene.   Cars move, it's their thing.  Unless you want to roll the dice with your insurance adjuster get your car someplace safe, particularly if it's electric. Work is closed so I've just been sitting here all day waiting for things to get underway.
    • I think Soto is the only FA hitter I would consider sacrificing a draft pick for this year, and there's no chance whatsoever of the Orioles signing him.
    • We scored a lot of runs, but we should have scored a lot more than we did. Some of that is philosophy, some of that is personnel, some of that is luck. 
    • Insane that the Tigers and Royals are still playing baseball right now, and the Os scattered across the country nursing their wounds.  Somehow still in shock.  I know I shouldn't be... but being a sports fan isn't really a rational endeavor.  
    • Yeah not great....... my old man's in Englewood and stubborn as stubborn gets.  Englewood looks like it's the worst possible place. They're 1.5 miles from the beach. About 13-14 feet above sea level. My sister and I thought we had him convinced but he let us both know they're "riding it out."  Great idea!!!!!!!