Is it time to bring back the cartoon bird logo?

ChaosLex

Is it time to bring back the cartoon bird logo?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time to bring back the cartoon bird logo?

• Yes, Yes, YES!!!
    • No, please GET OVER IT!!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats the ONLY logo when weve EVER won any World Series.

It should be cartoon bird...black hat orange bill.

Its all karma. WE WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING WORTH WINNING TILL WE BRING BACK THE CARTOON BIRD.

Its also a confident, sassy, and smart looking bird..not a passive sitting bird on a stupid perch.

The cartoon bird is history, tradition, and looks great.

Everything else(especially the O's) is stupid.

I agree 100%

Bring it back NOW!

BELIEVE

I've always said this should be the uniform schedule:

Monday-Thursday/ Saturday- Reglular white/black uniforms with Baltimore on the away. Hats should have current logo with orange bill on both.

Friday- Same as we currently do it

Sunday-- Orange jerseys, white pants. Retro hats with cartoon bird. Would be an awesoem addition and spice things up a bit more.

Thats the ONLY logo when weve EVER won any World Series.

It should be cartoon bird...black hat orange bill.

Its all karma. WE WILL NOT WIN ANYTHING WORTH WINNING TILL WE BRING BACK THE CARTOON BIRD.

Its also a confident, sassy, and smart looking bird..not a passive sitting bird on a stupid perch.

The cartoon bird is history, tradition, and looks great.

Everything else(especially the O's) is stupid.

:agree: Amen, brothers and sistuhs! :wedge:

I've always said this should be the uniform schedule:

Monday-Thursday/ Saturday- Reglular white/black uniforms with Baltimore on the away. Hats should have current logo with orange bill on both.

Friday- Same as we currently do it

Sunday-- Orange jerseys, white pants. Retro hats with cartoon bird. Would be an awesoem addition and spice things up a bit more.

I would put "Baltimore" on the front of the black jersey and wear it at home and on the road. I'd also have an "Orioles" orange jersey which would be worn at home and on the road. The black jersey would have orange/black/white lettering and numbers. The orange jersey would have black/orange/white letters and numbers.

:agree: Amen, brothers and sistuhs! :wedge:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KZKZs-2YM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archived