O's vs Royals 5/5

Going Underground

Well, at least this game is almost over.

...Wait, it's the second inning??

Unfortunately Chen will give up a couple of dingers and we'll get within striking distance, about the time Rupe comes in, when Tillmans pitch count reaches 98 in the 4th inning. And then it will get really ugly.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately Chen will give up a couple of dingers and we'll get within stiking distance, about the time Rupe comes in, when Tillmans pitch count reaches 98 in the 4th inning. And then it will get really ugly.

Yep. The worst part about getting a terrible, abbreviated outing from a starting pitcher is knowing that our long reliever also stinks and will give up plenty more runs behind him.

I am lost, over my head what are you talking about?

Just a bad joke. Another poster said that he thinks that Jake Fox would be released ......... which is the same term used when somebody gets banned from Orioles Hangout. So, I figured if the Orioles do release Fox, he should at least be able to hang on to some dignity, and say that he wasn´t cut from OH.

Just a bad joke. Another poster said that he thinks that Jake Fox would be released ......... which is the same term used when somebody gets banned from Orioles Hangout. So, I figured if the Orioles do release Fox, he should at least be able to hang on to some dignity, and say that he wasn´t cut from OH.

I thought it was, just checking no biggy. I just don't know where he fits here. He has a fit somewhere but I don't know if it is on this team. His value is his bat and I just don't see alot of chances with the makeup of this roster, I actually like Jake.

On your Esskay Out of Town Scoreboard.... Lackey pitched 4 gave up 8 ER for the Sox today His ERA sits at 7.16

Tillman is obviously trying to make Lackey's outing look solid.

Wow we really are going to make Bruce Chen look good today arent we?? This team sucks.

Archived