vs. MARINERS 5/10

OFFNY

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really can't see how we'd get anything decent for them considering contracts. Unless you're advocating just dumping them.

I think we may have to eat some money but I could see us netting something of value. I still think both players could be productive if in a contending situation. They are both better off as part of a winning culture rather than trying to lead a team into a winnings situation. Neither are leaders.

The two Orioles who have been here the longest is Brian Roberts and Nick Markakis. Maybe it's time for the team to part ways with these guys at the trading deadline. We can say they have not been the problem, but they certainly have never been part of the solution.

I personally am sick of Roberts lob throws to first base, maybe I am nitpicking but he grates at me. For a leadoff hitter and doubles machine he isn't a high energy player at all. I like BRob and he is a good player but there are times I feel similar to you on this subject. Not using the bunt as a weapon is another frustration of mine.

Wow, Lee is a force at 1st, a beauty of a catch for the out, bailed out JJ "Magic" Hardy. Here come the O's

Any first baseman in a softball league can make those plays. No, I don´t feel like putting up one of those funny faces/signs. I´m assuming that you all know better.

I think we may have to eat some money but I could see us netting something of value. I still think both players could be productive if in a contending situation. They are both better off as part of a winning culture rather than trying to lead a team into a winnings situation. Neither are leaders.

Don't agree with getting rif of them, but the bolded is definitely true.

Archived