vs. MARINERS 5 / 12

OFFNY

Looks like Seattle going to get a 1-0 W. Was CY a soft tossing lefty?

Nah, we will put an inning together, might be late, but we usually do. As long as Britton can shutdown this light hitting bunch, we have a shot. He might need to pitch a shutout though :(

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, we will put an inning together, might be late, but we usually do. As long as Britton can shutdown this light hitting bunch, we have a shot. He might need to pitch a shutout though :(
It's a gettaway game for the O's, they're already on the plane.

Well, his claim to fame is his sinker. He hasnt been able to control it since he came up give for maybe a start.

I understand that but I like a guy thats smart enough to do what it takes to win on any given day given his stuff. Plus he probably wants to go past six innings.

I understand that but I like a guy thats smart enough to do what it takes to win on any given day given his stuff. Plus he probably wants to go past six innings.

That's been the best thing about Britton. Finds what's working that day and makes it work.

Heh, it's funny that they have a pic of Wieters getting ready to throw the ball hanging from the posters on the light posts at the yard. I'm not sure how often a catcher's throw becomes a centerpiece like that. But I'll say this for sure; the man has earned it. ;)

Archived