Aubrey Huff interview on BTLS show (Sirius Channel 101) at 5pm on Thursday

cdrum

I just heard a promo on the BTLS show (Sirius Channel 101) that Aubrey Huff will be interviewed at 5pm and he is going to be brutally honest, (the subject was not specified). This should be an interesting interview because Aubrey Huff is really good friends with the co-host of the show. (Warning: This show is uncensored.)

I wonder what he might talk about? I am guessing the Orioles might be part of the discussion.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be interesting... I'll be tuning in and can give a recap, depending on how busy I am at work. BTLS (Bubba the Love Sponge) is raunchier than Stern, so hopefully he talks about baseball and the Orioles and not other things that would be more interesting to people who aren't Oriole fans.

This should be interesting... I'll be tuning in and can give a recap, depending on how busy I am at work. BTLS (Bubba the Love Sponge) is raunchier than Stern, so hopefully he talks about baseball and the Orioles and not other things that would be more interesting to people who aren't Oriole fans.

I believe that they are very close, and that Aubrey was at Bubba's weedding last year, IIRC. Should be very frank.

I'm fairly certain that the last thing Bubba wants to talk about is baseball and the Orioles. He might throw a crumb in there but I doubt it will be much more.

I just heard a promo on the BTLS show (Sirius Channel 101) that Aubrey Huff will be interviewed at 5pm and he is going to be brutally honest, (the subject was not specified). This should be an interesting interview because Aubrey Huff is really good friends with the co-host of the show. (Warning: This show is uncensored.)

I wonder what he might talk about? I am guessing the Orioles might be part of the discussion.

How honest is he going to be... like he was nowhere to be found in the 1st half of 2007, hitting 258/294/392/686 in 83 games!

Huff on now...

Talking about how he killed the Rays this year. Asking why he left Tampa (BTLS is a Tampa show)... I'll fill you in if he talks about the Orioles at all.

Wow, I didn't know that 7 of his 15 HR's came against Tampa. He really did kill them! I guess thats payback for him killing us all those years.

Continuing to talk about A-Rod, Joe Torre, the status of the Devil Rays, and baseball in general. Huff is being a good sport, but I don't get the sense that he's ready to openly bash any Orioles players/management. He's praising alot of players they ask about, A-Rod, Vlad, etc.

Says jokingly, "I don't do defense." But says that he has a bad rep and isn't that bad defensively.

Talking about the special attention Clemens gets (ie not having to travel w/ the team).

Says he's used to be most afraid of (or disliked going against) Pedro. Doesn't say who it is now.

Asked about Bonds, Huff said he doesn't know him.

Talking about going out to bars w/ Huff when he was in Tampa, and how nobody would come up to him b/c nobody watch the Rays.

Not much going on here, I"ll update again if he gets into the Orioles.

Archived