vs. BLUE JAYS 6/5

OFFNY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're just playing sloppy in so many repects.

They're getting really difficult to watch on a daily basis.

Just curious, but how many times have you made that statement and/or thought that to yourself since 1997 ??? :scratchchinhmm:

Just curious, but how many times have you made that statement and/or thought that to yourself since 1997 ??? :scratchchinhmm:

I can't count that high. Not enough fingers and toes. Maybe if I was a millipede, I might be able to figure it out. :laughlol:

Probably the same amount of times the FO has preached patience with this team. My patience has finally run out. I still check in and see how theyre doing, but my ability to watch a full game anymore has all but vanished. I want to care about this team, i really do. But patience only lasts for so long.

Probably the same amount of times the FO has preached patience with this team. My patience has finally run out. I still check in and see how theyre doing, but my ability to watch a full game anymore has all but vanished. I want to care about this team, i really do. But patience only lasts for so long.

I just can't seem to walk away. Wish I could though....esp. today.

Archived