vs. BLUE JAYS 6/5

OFFNY

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's pretty darn bad when the opposing pitching is pitching poorly, but he's still being kept in the game. That's how bad we are offensively.

We have to get quality starts, just don't have an offense for when we don't.

Just got back from a bike ride with my wife and daughter. Can someone give a short brief on how the Orioles got to be losing again?

Surrendering home runs, 2 to Lind, one 3 run job to Escobar. Dinger dinger chicken dinner for the jays.

Thorne needs to shut up, how does Reyes run out of gas last inning at 80 pitches ? 89 now.

Not that Thorne doesn't make his share of blundering statements, but he may not be off on this one. IMRAOAO, a starting pitcher might pitch 105 pitches in one particular game, and he may not necessarily be gassed. Two weeks later, that same pitcher (for whatever reason) might be gassed after 65 or 70 pitches. It's possible that for Reyes, today may have been one of the latter days for him.

Crap. I have just over 1300 and it took me almost six years. I guess it is beyond me. I'm not funny enough.

At least you're halfway there. But, I can relate to what you're saying. I'll be like Cindy. I'll have to have at least 23,000 posts before I get one.

I never thought this offense would be murderer's row, but give me a frickin break. I've never seen a MLB team hit so many weak grounders to the IF. I was hoping this years team would keep me interested through most of the summer. Summer is still 2 weeks away, guess i was wrong.

Archived