6-21 vs. Pirates -- First day of summer!

scOtt

This is embarrassing, the pitcher gets a lead off double, the top of the order get nada? What the heck? This smells like a typical O's punchless loss. My wife wants to spend time on the deck. I think I will join her.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For whatever reason I kind of want to drive to Pittsburgh and punch McKenry in his f'ing face. He has this Cervelli esque look to him that just makes me sick.

Oh yeah, and what's cool about that story is that I can't fight at all. Who has my back?

I have my hands full with a beer vendor at the yard.

This is embarrassing, the pitcher gets a lead off double, the top of the order get nada? What the heck? This smells like a typical O's punchless loss. My wife wants to spend time on the deck. I think I will join her.

Go spend time with the wife. We will still be losing when you get back.

I just pulled an RShack and put my good 'ole dish divver to good use and replayed that Jones play at second. He was safe. It was close, but he beat it just by a nudge.

On the bright side, at least Guthrie got a nice rest that half inning with the O's batters working the count. ;)

I'd actually be feeling really good about this game if the O's were tied or only down 1-2--McDonald is at 56 pitches already and with their pen is spent. Sadly, we're down four and they could easily add more with the way Guthrie is pitching.

Guts is known for starting slow then digging in.

True. I'm just holding out for the O's to start hitting McDonald in the 4th or 5th. They've been shut down for 3-4 innings by a starter several times this year before finally figuring him out.

Yeah McD is nothing special and like you said, their pen is gassed.

Archived