vs REDS 6/25

OFFNY

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did that ground-rule double hit the rubberized track ??? Guerrero was hauling it on contact with 2 outs, and he might have scored if the ball had bounced up against the fence instead of over it.

Did that ground-rule double hit the rubberized track ??? Guerrero was hauling it on contact with 2 outs, and he might have scored if the ball had bounced up against the fence instead of over it.

Yeah, pretty sure he would have scored. Also pretty sure it hit the rubberized track. It costs us and saves us runs. Last night it saved us a run. Tonight it takes one away. Evens out in the end I suppose.

Blah 1-1 now, homerun.

Even with that solo shot, I think Matusz is pitching better ........ although that isn't necessarily saying much, considering how bad he was in his last 2 starts. Still, I think he out-pitches Arroyo tonight.

Even with that solo shot, I think Matusz is pitching better ........ although that isn't necessarily saying much, considering how bad he was in his last 2 starts. Still, I think he out-pitches Arroyo tonight.

Yeah but can he play guitar.

Archived