vs REDS 6/25

OFFNY

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious..Do you have tha O-18 Magiizine??

No, but I remember it well. You want to know how much of a homer I am ??? After we started that season at 0-21, I still thought that we would come back and win the division. I thought to myself, "We'll get hot and win a bunch of games, the other teams in the division will fade, and we'll steal the title in late September."

Sue me.

No, but I remember it well. You want to know how much of a homer I am ??? After we started that season at 0-21, I still thought that we would come back and win the division. I thought to myself, "We'll get hot and win a bunch of games, the other teams in the division will fade, and we'll steal the title in late September."

Sue me.

I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. :)

I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.

I hope. :)

I also still believed in Santa Claus when I was in third grade, and one of my classmates made fun of me. He said I was still a little kid.

Archived