• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think its ever been a question that the Orioles want Fielder. But they do want him at their price. The fact that the Rangers have dropped out makes that more possible. What I am worried about is that his price will drop enough as to get another team back into the mix.

Well I said the same thing when the Texeira talks where going on. If there not interested in him for what it will take then they are not really interested.

I have heard some things on Fielder as well. While I am not at all at liberty to discuss, I can say that if you want the Orioles to sign him, its POSITIVE news.

That is all for now.

lol at all of the "leaks" in this thread.

I sure hope to see some actual news where people are willing to put their real name behind the story pretty soon. We all know it seems possible that the O's could get him this year. We all know that it's possible the O's don't get him. Everything else is just smoke and mirrors, until some real news, IMO.

I have heard some things on Fielder as well. While I am not at all at liberty to discuss, I can say that if you want the Orioles to sign him, its POSITIVE news.

That is all for now.

:2yay-thumb::2yay-thumb:

If they announce it at Fanfest I will make a bee-line from Westminster.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

After the t-bag saga, I refuse to get my hopes up about any *premium* FA's signing with the O's.

Nobody should be getting thier hopes up when dealing with premium FA's but it is nice to know that we may be having some dialogue.

Archived