Andino yelling at the Yankees after the game

malkusm

Britt's twitter

That's called baseball Joe. That happens everywhere. Stop crying.

How do you get upset at players on the field tipping pitches? It is one thing if you have a guy out in the stands or something, but players on the field are fair game. Give me a break. Joe G you're a joke of a manager and you know it.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's get Gregg to fight him. Can that be Goggles' job this year? Just fight the guys we don't like.

If Gregg wants to be my co-favorite baseball player, all he has to do is punch Derek Jeter in the mouth for every time Jeter has done that stupid giraffe thing where he contorts himself in response to an 83 MPH change-up on the outside corner.

Let's get Gregg to fight him. Can that be Goggles' job this year? Just fight the guys we don't like.

Like a hockey enforcer. I like him in that role.

Nick Markakis is a lot like me. It takes a lot to get me riled up. Hope the boys come out on fire tonight.

I saw the Martin locker room interview on YES as well. I wanted to punch him through my TV. I hope they post it online somewhere so everyone can see what a pompous a** this guy is. I guess he fits in perfectly in that clubhouse.

With all due respect to Singleton and whomever else is on the Yankees broadcast, it is absolutely horrible having to listen to it. They barely follow what is going on in the game, and their banter is not even close to interesting. At one point, Singleton asked the other guy what had just happened, as he missed the play and wanted to write it on his scorecard. They are the biggest homers in the world, and never second-guess a clearly bad call that went in the Yankees' favor. Likewise, YES does not have a PitchTraxx system that shows the pitch in the strike zone.

As Girardi was walking to the mound after the game, he was shown clearly saying "What's your problem?" to Andino.

Not sure what this was about, but I agree with others...as long as he doesn't do anything that warrants a suspension, I like the emotion and I hope he brings it to every game against these guys.

Girardi really is not my favorite person on earth.

If Gregg wants to be my co-favorite baseball player, all he has to do is punch Derek Jeter in the mouth for every time Jeter has done that stupid giraffe thing where he contorts himself in response to an 83 MPH change-up on the outside corner.

This.

Thank you for effectively capturing that stupid maneuver in words.

Come to think about it, I don't really want to watch the Orioles play baseball, I just want to watch them fight various people and things.

Could Jake Arrieta beat up Kevin Youkilis? Who's stronger, Darren O'Day, or every single animal at the Aquarium? Just how many third graders could Nick Johnson take on before going on the DL?

Good for Bob Dino... We've been letting the MFYs come in here and walk all over us for too long. We need some attitude. I liked what I heard from AJ in some interviews leading up to the season. He wants to win. I liked what I saw from Nick and Andino tonight. Stop acting like you already know the outcome, and start getting pissed when you lose.

Archived