Andino yelling at the Yankees after the game

malkusm

Do you know why he has (or had) braces as an adult? So people like you wouldn't say , "Nice teeth Girardi." Actually he had braces because his son needed them and he struck a deal with him that they both would go through the ordeal together. So, nothing vain about it, just being a good dad.

Seriously, you're ragging on the dude because he wants to straighten his teeth and set an example for his son? Good for you.

Oh I did not know that. So I will admit he is not a vain douche bag because of the braces and maybe my view that one of the biggest douche bags in ML baseball couldn't be a good dad was misguided.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you know why he has (or had) braces as an adult? So people like you wouldn't say , "Nice teeth Girardi." Actually he had braces because his son needed them and he struck a deal with him that they both would go through the ordeal together. So, nothing vain about it, just being a good dad.

Seriously, you're ragging on the dude because he wants to straighten his teeth and set an example for his son? Good for you.

Being someone who once shaved their head as a show of support for a friend with cancer, I do appreciate the sentiment. But braces??? Girardi's kid needs to grow a pair.

Being someone who once shaved their head as a show of support for a friend with cancer, I do appreciate the sentiment. But braces??? Girardi's kid needs to grow a pair.

I have to agree with you here. Girardi's "support" got him straight set of teeth as well. My son's 11, he may need braces in the future. A good parent pays for the braces. A douche like Girardi uses a situation like this to make themselves look like a super supportive parent while he gets a cosmetically better look.

Looking at the other side I actually like Russell Martin. Not sure if others remember what happened with him and Wieters last year at the all-star game. And although he may have been complaining about it after the game last night he didn't go whining to the press. He handled it pretty well.

I think Martin is a pretty classy guy too, but I am also going to guess that the best teams all try a tip pitches, even the yankees. I wonder how Martin feels about A Rod and some of the stuff he has pulled over the years.

Arod was accused of tipping his own team's pitches to opposing players right?

Archived