Jeffrey Maier

weams

Have you seen a replay that proves this? Because the one facing directly at the wall doesn't show it "clearly" at all.

Look at the game thread-he clearly interfered and the fact Buck didn't say anything is nuts. The batter should have been out per the rule book. Check out the game thread.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look at the game thread-he clearly interfered and the fact Buck didn't say anything is nuts. The batter should have been out per the rule book. Check out the game thread.

Same with the series your friend Jeffrey stole from us.

Have you seen a replay that proves this? Because the one facing directly at the wall doesn't show it "clearly" at all.

Nor does it clearly show the ball was over the wall. That's why we are so p.o'd. This is what replay is for. Even if it was over, it's the principal of the thing. You gotta stand up for your team and at least try to get the umps to review it. And the fans stand behind their team, that's why we mad.

Nor does it clearly show the ball was over the wall. That's why we are so p.o'd. This is what replay is for. Even if it was over' date=' it's the principal of the thing. You gotta stand up for your team and at least try to get the umps to review it. And the fans stand behind their team, that's why we mad.[/quote']

Agree 100%

I watched the game live on the NY channel, and paused and watched it several times. Maybe MASN showed something I didn't see, but there was nothing clear at all.

We need Tina to do her magic with an animated GIF.

The fact that we didn't protest the "homerun" needs to get corrected. Much like an nfl replay situation, there should be someone to call Buck and get him on the field. You can't depend on guys being able to see that from the dugout imo.

Check out the game thread

So... what am I supposed to go on? The multiple posts of people complaining, or the GIF with exactly the same angle that I referred to? The angle, by the way, that proves nothing.

We need a side angle shot. I am willing to believe it was interference, but that straight on shot facing the LF wall doesn't definitively prove it.

Archived