vs. RAYS 6/1

scOtt

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on, don't blame that on hall. Yeah he should have run harder there, but tolleson had no business tagging up. Upton has a pretty good arm, and was able to set up under the ball. Not to mention tolleson isn't very fast to start with.

you are absolutely correct, Tolleson had no right to try and get to 2nd base. I agree with you. However, If Hall had run harder, we would at least have a run on the board. What Tolleson did is inexcusable, I agree. The same goes to Hall too.

Juan Espino did the same thing when he played for the Yankees in 1985 when he let Paul Molitor steal 2 bases on one passed ball. Unbelievable.

You would think that someone that defines fringe major leaguer the way Hall does would do everything in his power to stay in the bigs.

Then again if he was willing to put in maximum effort he might not be so fringey.

Bill Hall said this earlier on twitter:

"Bill Hall‏@BillHall_III

Wheels up in 10 mins!!!! "

If you're that excited to return to the majors, play hard. Hustle at all counts. Never know what is going to happen.

you are absolutely correct, Tolleson had no right to try and get to 2nd base. I agree with you. However, If Hall had run harder, we would at least have a run on the board. What Tolleson did is inexcusable, I agree. The same goes to Hall too.

Glad we are in agreement :clap3: You gotta be running hard as soon as you can tag, especially down 5. Ya can't take anything for granted

Archived