vs. RAYS 6/1

scOtt

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hall simply trotted home then tried to speed up the last few steps. That stinks. Hustle

Tolleson should have never tried going to 2nd base. Andino to 3rd is good. But Tolleson to 2nd base is no good. I can't even believe he tried that.

Yank his bu*t out of RF and put Flaherty in.

This is NOT Hall's fault.

It is mainly Tolleson's fault right but if Hall had hustled he would have beaten the out thus we would have gotten 1 run. Why did Hall change gears and hustle the last few steps? He knew he was jogging home. You cannot do that. Just because someone made a bigger mistake doesn't make your mistake ok.

Stupid decision by Tolleson. I really don't understand why he's on this roster. I'd rather see Avery, Ford, or even Machado than him.

I was impressed with Avery. I don't know why he's not here. He is better than Tolleson.

We should have 1 run but since Hall did not hustle we have 0.

Crap

Come on, don't blame that on hall. Yeah he should have run harder there, but tolleson had no business tagging up. Upton has a pretty good arm, and was able to set up under the ball. Not to mention tolleson isn't very fast to start with.

How can you be as marginal a player as Hall is and not hustle?

Juan Espino did the same thing when he played for the Yankees in 1985 when he let Paul Molitor steal 2 bases on one passed ball. Unbelievable.

Archived