Huge crowds this weekend?

Frobby

I'm thinking this might be the largest attendance weekend of the season, given how the Orioles are playing and the proximity of Philadephia to Baltimore. I'll put the over/under at 115,000 for the three games. What say you?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll say under. Philly fans are fair weather at best, and the Phils are struggling. Also, prime prices could keep folks away. But, nice weather, school being out and a team close by could make it packed. Plus, they could be watching their 1st place Baltimore Orioles.

I'll say under. Philly fans are fair weather at best, and the Phils are struggling. Also, prime prices could keep folks away. But, nice weather, school being out and a team close by could make it packed. Plus, they could be watching their 1st place Baltimore Orioles.

I would guess a lot of Phillies fans bought tickets before the season started. They certainly travel to DC, much to Nats fans' annoyance. Baltimore is half the distance.

By the way, the Phillies are about to be swept in their 4 game-series vs. the Dodgers in their home park. The Dodgers just added 4 more runs to their lead, and are still batting in the top of the 9th, up 8-3.

The Phillies fans are booing. Tune in to watch the finish if you like watching them be unhappy. :eek:.:laughlol:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/

By the way, the Phillies are about to be swept in their 4 game-series vs. the Dodgers in their home park. The Dodgers just added 4 more runs to their lead, and are still batting in the top of the 9th, up 8-3.

The Phillies fans are booing. Tune in to watch the finish if you like watching them be unhappy. :eek:.:laughlol:

http://mlb.mlb.com/mediacenter/

Nothing against the Phillies. Not old enough to have a rational to hate them. Now those Pirates. There's an irrational hatred for them for some reason.

Nothing against the Phillies. Not old enough to have a rational to hate them. Now those Pirates. There's an irrational hatred for them for some reason.

I don't hate the Phillies either. I don't care about them one way or another. I know that some here do though, so I was giving them a hand.

Just....don't...play....THAT.....SONG!!!!!

Archived