Adrian Beltre - 3B

Nelson Cruz - RF

Michael Young - DH

David Murphy - LF

Geovany Soto - C

Mitch Moreland - 1B

OPPOSING PITCHER: Ryan Dempster - RHP (6-6, 3.12 ERA) *

* [CUBS # 5-5, 2.25 ERA] OOO [RANGERS # 1-1, 8.31 ERA]

If that little bloop single were caught(it wasnt catchable) this game wouldve been very tight. Gonzo was so-so, but he had alot of bad breaks and a high pitch count did him in.

Why cant the Orioles work the count, foul some pitches and let the opposing pitcher labor like they do to us?

I think DD working on obtaining hitters who can do just that Roy.

I think DD working on obtaining hitters who can do just that Roy.

Yup. I think DD will also rock the boat and try to get rid of Pressley. Pure speculation on my part, but I don't think Pressley's aggressive hitting approach corresponds to DD's philosophy of high OBP.

That's not a great line, but TEX makes many pitchers look bad. MG will bounce back this weekend against TOR.

Yeah.... ya just gotta take this series for what it is. Texas is better than us and every one else pretty much. We get a split this series it'll be a huge bonus!

Yeah.... ya just gotta take this series for what it is. Texas is better than us and every one else pretty much. We get a split this series it'll be a huge bonus!

Not a split. I keep thinking it's a 4 game series for some reason. Get 1. Hopefully tomorrow. Try to steal the series Wednesday. Gotta get the one tho...

Archived