IP:O 8

H:o. 6

R:O. 1

BB:. 1

SO:. 5

Pitches: 103 (68 Strikes, 35 Balls)

2012 ERA: 3.42

GONZO PART II BY INNINGS

* Special assist to WEAMS, who took over the pitch count after the 5th inning. :)

He's the real bulldog....not that impostor down in Norfolk. He goes after guys and shows no fear whatsoever of pitching inside, outside, up down, commanding the strike zone and challenging guys to hit it.

Have loved watching him pitch thus far. And to think, there were several O's fans who wanted to keep Arrieta and Matusz up here because they "have better stuff". Garbage. I'll take mental toughness from a pitcher over natural ability any day of the week.

I'm convinced. He's been excellent. Love his presence and ability to pitch inside and change speeds. He's everything I wish Arrieta was right now.
He's really only had one bad outing the day he was sick. This guy is the real deal IMO. Another Guthrie.

He's really only had one bad outing the day he was sick. This guy is the real deal IMO. Another Guthrie.

He's another Guthrie in more ways than one. He's 28 and this is his first major league season. Should we choose to keep him, he will be under our control relatively expensively and won't hit FA until he's about 34.

I thought they released Podsednik. Guess not.

Gonzo got this. O's can give him some good run support against Cook.

They traded him to AZ, and he refused to report to AAA. They granted him his release and the Sox signed him.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Archived