Possible Cubs/O's trade brewing?

Dark Helmet

Just passing along a tid-bit a friend of mine who lives in Chicago told me..He's has no sources just second hand info he heard on the radio out there...

O's get Dempster, Soriano , and cash

Cubs get- Strop, Flaherty, and Reynolds

Like I said its second hand info. Could be all speculation.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just passing along a tid-bit a friend of mine who lives in Chicago told me..He's has no sources just second hand info he heard on the radio out there...

Do this in a heartbeat but I don't see how the Cubs could do this

Terrible trade for the Orioles .... Soriano is trash .... Dempster is a rental .... No way they are getting Strop...Flaherty I dont care about ...and really all moving Reynolds be traded in this deal does is move Davis to 1B and puts another poor fielding LF in our outfield.

Makes sense, seems like a fair deal for both teams quite frankly. I wouldn't mind a prospect or another body for us, but I would do it. Who plays 2nd?

Terrible trade for the Orioles .... Soriano is trash .... Dempster is a rental .... No way they are getting Strop...Flaherty I dont care about ...and really all moving Reynolds be traded in this deal does is move Davis to 1B and puts another poor fielding LF in our outfield.

This is about getting a TOP SP for a playoff push, I do it..then again, it ain't happening so...

But adds 18 HR and 50 RBI to our offense and gives us a TOR starter.

Why would the Cubs want Reynolds? I would think they would have to get a SP to make that trade work.

Totally agree... this is pure garbage.

It doesn't do anything to help the team in 2013-2014

Archived