Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I am not mistaken, I believe there are two lottery opportunities.

This first lottery is in fact for wild card and ALDS tickets only. I signed up for a lottery drawing yesterday. If I win, I am eligible to purchase up to four tickets to ALCS and World Series games.

Witchy

What? Why did it ask me if I wanted to be eligble for ALCS/WS games when I did this earlier in the week then? So you signed up for two separate lotteries?

EDIT: nevermind. I see what's going on. The one thing that is still confusing me is that there are separate deadlines or ALCS and WS lotteries, yet it seems to be the same form to fill out.... ?

What? Why did it ask me if I wanted to be eligble for ALCS/WS games when I did this earlier in the week then? So you signed up for two separate lotteries?

There was just one lottery sign up, but you checked boxes for which lotteries you wanted to enter. There are two more drawings to go, one on Oct 4 for the ALCS, and the other on Oct 11 for the WS. Here's the link (you have to scroll down a little to see the schedule).

I am not certain how the signup for lottery 1 was. My husband signed up for that one (and won). I have been delayed on trying to sign up for the lottery, but finally got around to it yesterday. I thought I was signing up for the exact same thing he signed up for -- a choice to buy what was going on sale at 10am yesterday. However, my only choices when submitting my lottery info yesterday morning were ALCS and WS.

I am assuming that lottery1 was for WC and ALDS, lottery 2 (that I signed up for) is ALCS and WS. I have no solid knowledge on this, though.

If when you signed up for lottery1 you had a choice to purchase ALCS and WS tickets (when they become available), I'm going to assume that you will be emailed again with a promo code to use for those tickets.

If this is the case (lottery1 also can purchase ALCS and WS) -- does that mean we (by virtue of my husband's lottery win) will also be able to buy them? :scratchchinhmm:

Witchy

There was just one lottery sign up, but you checked boxes for which lotteries you wanted to enter. There are two more drawings to go, one on Oct 4 for the ALCS, and the other on Oct 11 for the WS. Here's the link (you have to scroll down a little to see the schedule).

Thanks for this!! I was totally confused about how this lottery thing works since I apparently missed the cutoff to be eligible for all games (WC, ALDS, ALCS, and WS).

I apologize for any confusion I caused. :o

Archived