Tomorrow's playoff ticket presale

ADZ23

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I may have a password available depending upon how the system works. I purchased 4 tickets to Games 1 and 2 of the ALDS, but only 2 tickets to the WC and Game 3. If you were only allowed to do 4 transactions, which I did, I'm assuming the codes won't work. But if you can use the code until all possible tickets are gone, someone could use them to buy 2 tickets to the WC and Game 3. This is my first post, but I signed up a while ago, so PM me if that works. I'll give to first person that PM's and doesn't want to wait till tomorrow AM.

It's crazy how few seats are left now compared to 5PM today and yesterday night. I used my 2013 deposit codes and just needed three more tickets to ALDS game #3. Thus if anyone needs a code (four seats for WC, ALDS#1, and ALDS#2 and one seat for ALDS#3), let me know and I'll PM you.

Also does anybody know whether placing a deposit for 2013 gets us access to ALCS and WS presale?

Also does anybody know whether placing a deposit for 2013 gets us access to ALCS and WS presale?

I don't think so, could be wrong.

I have a used code with tix for following games:

WC- i have 2 tix in 312 i want to sell.

Game 1- 1 tix available

Game 2- 2 tix available

Game 3- 2 tix available

PM if interested

Anyone with a code to spare? I contacted a few folks on here who said they had extra codes but trying to cover all my bases. I live out in Los Angeles but I try to make it out to as many games as possible (this year I've been to 4 at OPACY including Opening Day and Night, 3 at Anaheim, 2 at Oakland, 1 at Seattle). I'll definitely take some time off of work and fly back to Baltimore for the playoffs. Trying to go to the WC game at the very least...

Ok, just trying to get this straight, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

To ensure I see an O's postseason game I buy tickets for the wildcard game and games 2 and 3 of the ALDS. If they're the top wildcard team I'd be good and then if they win that I'd see them again for game 3 of the ALDS. If they win the division I'd see them for game 2 of the ALDS.

The only way I don't see a game is if they're (God forbid) the 2nd wildcard and lose that road game?

Archived