2012 DVD coming out

Greg

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The DVD is available now. It will be shown at Fanfest and available to be purchased there. I assume that those of use who pre-purchased will receive it very shortly.

*mental note to self*

--after work today stop by Rite Aid before going home and purchase box of Depends adult diapers. Slip on Depends before checking mail.

Has anyone received their copy yet?
No, and I called the number on the receipt about this yesterday. Bottom line, all they can say is it will ship mid-January. Well, yeah, duh. It's mid-January now. However, there are a lot of people who were hoping to get this before they sell it at fanfest this weekend. "We'll elevate this and get back to you." Sure. Sure.

No, and I called the number on the receipt about this yesterday. Bottom line, all they can say is it will ship mid-January. Well, yeah, duh. It's mid-January now. However, there are a lot of people who were hoping to get this before they sell it at fanfest this weekend. "We'll elevate this and get back to you." Sure. Sure.

They should offer us the option of just showing our order confirmation and picking up at Fanfest ourselves.

Yeah, this is exactly why I had hoped to just purchase it at fanfest and was thrilled when they announced that it would be offered there. It's like the season ticket deposit, pay $5/person for a fee to secure a spot, and then you could just call in the day that the plans were released to get your seats. I know that they're two different things, but early birds don't get the worm with the birds.

When it was announced we had no idea that they would be available at Fanfest.. Also not everyone waste their time going to FanFest..

This is not true. The press release the day it was announced said it would be shown and available to purchase at FanFest. I think the purpose of pre-ordering was to be able to give as gifts for Christmas.

Archived