2012 DVD coming out

Greg

I DVR'ed every game this season and thankfully recorded all games of significance except that super long game in Seattle.

I didn't want to read all the pages in the thread. What games are included in the package???

I doubt we're going to get full games. The DVD is a narrated highlight reel of the entire season.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• This is where my outlook rests too.    This year's Strong SP acquisition occurring ~2/1 kind of sets a yardstick.   Its bookend is ~8/1, and those two dates figure to recur as moments around when Elias/Sigbot are probable to acquire via trade important pitchers for short terms. Player development and qualifying offers help keep the supply of Joey Ortizes high.     In five years if things work our really well, there's probably an entire other team or team and a half of ex-Orioles bats active around the league. That said Szymborski's point he's the strongest pitcher money can buy for the rest of the Adley-Gunnar years seems on target, and I do credit Elias-Sig with a sharp eye where the top of the talent pyramid is.
    • Hard to argue with that analysis from Law. I like Etzel, especially for a 10th round pick, but he's probably got more of a 4th outfielder vibe to him because of his lack of pop. I also want to see him against upper level pitching before getting too high on him. Also, while I do think he's a plus runner, he's not a burner. More like McKenna speed with better base stealing instincts.
    • Just want to clarify what Girardi said about Mountcastle, to break up any confusion on what he said or by what I meant he said. Not trying to derail the topic off of Cowser, just want to clarify. After the commentary team talked about how the Orioles are aggressive at the plate and don't walk, Girardi said: "Talking about the young hitters with the Orioles, the fourth highest in chase rate. But Mountcastle isn't one of those guys. He's in the top, uh, lowest 8th percent of chase. But we just got him to chase that good cutter." Take that however you want.
    • I was just checking to see if there was a thread on him. .948 OPS playing CF is interesting. 22 years old, drafted with one year of college ball. Any reports on the defense? 
    • Who knows, maybe he lives in a state without online sports betting, has the means to lay $1,500 on the money line of a baseball game and actually believes that Roy's posting is indicative of the Orioles' performance. But I kind of doubt it.
    • In a no doubles defense the ball should have never got behind McKenna. I’ll take Hicks back for the simple fact Kjerstad can get regular AB in Norfolk. Also Mullins hasn’t gotten a break in a while.
  • Popular Contributors

• Popular Now