2012 DVD coming out

Greg

was very dissapointed..... the production of the "89 why not" video was much better......and I thought it seemed as if they purposely tried to erase Mark Reynolds existence except for the plays in the bonus footage......it seemed like this video was a last minute idea that was rushed together.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was very dissapointed..... the production of the "89 why not" video was much better...

Yea, the part where they had Randy Milligan doing a voiceover of "oh look, the outfielder goes back, and YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH BOOOYYEEEEEEEE!!!" was probably the top cinematic moment of all time. Close 2nd was from that very same video when they had Devereaux talking over his fair/foul homer against the Angels.

If you pause the DVD at the moment where Nate McLouth hits the ball off the wall during the September Hangout night you can see a bunch of us, including me and Frobby! I'm expecting my star on the Hollywood walk of fame any moment now.

I picked out weams head. Couldn't really tell anyone else. :P

I haven't watched it yet (my plans for today) but let's be real, all Reynolds did until like the last month was get out.
Exactly

You guys are forgetting the really crappy play at third base to start the season. After-all if Reynolds doesn't stink on ice at third, Manny doesn't get called up!

Just now finishing up watching this! Just got mine today TUESDAY and then had to go to work. Just now finished watching. Amazing. O-mazing. :P Just SO well done by the Orioles! And the extra gift... VERY cool!

Just want to say... If you live your life the RIGHT way, if you treat people the RIGHT way...

After ALL these years, this is your reward!

ConnieRobinsonsm.jpg

:)

I thought the same thing when I watched the DVD, honestly, yowza!! Keep hanging in there Brooksie, if not for the O's fans that adore you, then at least for your wife. Surprised that he does as many auto shows with her sitting at home.

Yea, the part where they had Randy Milligan doing a voiceover of "oh look, the outfielder goes back, and YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH BOOOYYEEEEEEEE!!!" was probably the top cinematic moment of all time. Close 2nd was from that very same video when they had Devereaux talking over his fair/foul homer against the Angels.

Or the part where Cal Ripken is writing a letter to Flanny? Or the part where Devereaux is writing a letter to someone while sitting next to the foul pole in LF at Memorial Stadium? Or the part where Roland Hemond is writing to Margo? Or the part where Mickey Tettleton is hitting boxes of Fruit Loops for home runs? Or the montage of Gregg Olson striking out the heart of the A's to Kenny Rogers?

Or the part where Cal Ripken is writing a letter to Flanny? Or the part where Devereaux is writing a letter to someone while sitting next to the foul pole in LF at Memorial Stadium? Or the part where Roland Hemond is writing to Margo? Or the part where Mickey Tettleton is hitting boxes of Fruit Loops for home runs? Or the montage of Gregg Olson striking out the heart of the A's to Kenny Rogers?

Yeah, it's all gold. Solid gold.

Archived