Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Brian Roberts - DH

Miguel Angel Gonzalez - RHP (6-3, 3.77 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Ian Nova - LHP (2-2, 4.63 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

Once again Buck, thinking out of the box, sends his RH SP lineup against a LH SP.

Not according to the daily lineup coloring book.
Once again Buck, thinking out of the box, sends his RH SP lineup against a LH SP.

Once again, instead of simply pointing out my typographical error, you make a sarcastic/flippant comment.

As annoying as you can be when you post here, the fact that you are very likely a miserable, creepy person that has to live with himself as such quickly dissipates my annoyance about your presence here.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES O (vs. YANKEES, 7/04)

Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

J.J. Hardy - SS

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Brian Roberts - DH

Miguel Angel Gonzalez - RHP (6-3, 3.77 ERA)

OPPOSING PITCHER

Ian Nova - RHP (2-2, 4.63 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

I was hoping we'd see Dickerson in the line-up tonite as DH. Dickerson hasn't had many starts recently, and has looked good in the limited number of PH opportunities he's had of late. With a LHP starting tomorrow, B-Rob will be in the line-up tomorrow. Besides, B-Rob hasn't exactly been setting to world on fire.

Once again, instead of simply pointing out my typographical error, you make a sarcastic/flippant comment.

As annoying as you can be when you post here, the fact that you are very likely a miserable, creepy person that has to live with himself as such quickly dissipates my annoyance about your presence here.

Seems like a pretty harsh reaction, OFFNY. Calling someone annoying is one thing, but it's a pretty far step from that to calling someone you have never met a miserable and creepy person.

Seems like a pretty harsh reaction, OFFNY. Calling someone annoying is one thing, but it's a pretty far step from that to calling someone you have never met a miserable and creepy person.

I beg to differ.

He has done this numerous time throughout this thread. I have tried to ignore it, but he is insistent in continually acting this way, so as far as I'm concerned, he asked for it.

Whoa, big changes there. Buck trying to shake things up.

For his career, Brian Roberts is batting .268 at Yankee Stadium in 252 plate appearances, with an on-base percentage of .349.

You know what that means ???

Not much. :o

I did see him hit a grand slam there in September of 2009 though, so let's hope that he goes deep again today.

For his career, Brian Roberts is batting .268 at Yankee Stadium in 252 plate appearances, with an on-base percentage of .349.

I did see him hit a grand slam there in September of 2009 though, so let's hope that he goes deep again today.

Roberts has also put up a 143/188/357 line since returning from the DL. Thank goodness for the HR or his numbers would look bad. :P

I guess Buck doesn't believe in protection.

Roberts has also put up a 143/188/357 line since returning from the DL. Thank goodness for the HR or his numbers would look bad. :P

I guess Buck doesn't believe in protection.

As long as he and his wife stay faithful to each other, that shouldn't be a problem.

The rationale probably isn't Roberts' career stats vs. Pettite, his slash line being only .258 / .288 / .355 (OPS .642), with 1 homer, 3 doubles, 3 walks, and 7 K's in 67 plate appearances

Archived