Pitches: 87 (59 Strikes, 28 Balls)

2013 ERA: 7.20

** Arrieta has 1 hit batsman.

* Arrieta's 2013 Season Debut

PITCHES BY INNINGS

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have guys who think they are safe rather than trying to contribute. We dont have humble ABs we have hero ABs. No joke. These guys were trying to put up 4 rather than knock in a run.

But I read that Buck is all about accountability.

Yeah he seemed to really get slow the last two years. He isnt even old yet. I dont get it at all.

Its confusing to me. Entering his prime he slowed down. He looks like hes an old man running the bases and playing RF. He should have been able to grab that triple pretty easily. Its not a lack of effort, he's just incredibly stiff. I used to think he was going to be a 25/25 guy with 50 doubles and gold glove D. Hes a solid player and a great guy, but its a mystery as to what happened to those legs.

Hey, Im just calling it like it is. Watching those swings, those were hero swings not humble swings. It was awful. It happens, but hopefully it stops happening soon. In Buck I trust.

I'm sure Buck will address it after this game.

I guess Buck and Rick Peterson just disagree.

I haven't seen much to suggest they disagree. Buck was openly skeptical in ST despite some promising outings. Bet Jake was going to Norfolk after today's game no matter what happened - will be interesting to see who gets the call a few weeks from now when a 5th starter is needed again.

Archived