Sunday Night Baseball

Orioles4Life21

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will the game be blacked out in North Carolina, specifically for Time Warner Cable customers? We can't get the O's games because of the ongoing MASN/TWC dispute (even mlb.tv is blacked out down here for regularly broadcasted games)...only option is DirecTv.

Comcast and MASN had that same dispute in Harrisburg. And when that was the case, DirecTV was the only choice. We moved to a home with a southern sky exposure.

We should get it. In fact, I counted 7 games on this year's schedule that we will get- Tonight, 5/4 vs Angels on FOX, 5/18 vs Rays on FOX,6/29 vs Yankees on FOX, 8/10 vs Giants on FOX, 8/24 vs A's on FOX, 9/7 vs White Sox on WGN (no HD, bleh). Unfortunately, no Braves this season, that is usually good for 3 games. Oh, and another option is the local sports bar. When I get cirrhosis of the liver, I'm suing MASN/TWC.

Sorry, I meant to quote Abadie's question about TWC/ North Carolina.

I'll have to find an online feed. I don't have a need for cable tv, as I pretty much get all of my content from the web. Shame that MLB.TV is blacked out.

If you have MLB.tv you have access to game day audio. Radio broadcasts aren't effected by blackouts.

The crowds at New Yankee Stadium have to be the most dull and lifeless in all of baseball, hands down. It's really pathetic.

17,000 Rays fans at the Trop have ten times more energy and excitement than 45,000 Yankees fans sitting on their hands.

If this game were being played in Baltimore, it would be rocking, no doubt.

Archived