Mother's Day vs. the Twins 5/12

weams

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I mean I get that taste is a subjective matter but I just never understood the appeal of places like Chipotle or In-n-Out or the like. Of course I suppose as one who lives in so-Cal I've become spoiled as to what constitutes good Mexican cuisine.

Chipotle, while not being authentic Mexican food, is perfectly fine every now and then. I was more excited by the fact that she didn't want a fancy dinner, and I could just run into a Chipotle for a couple of burritos.

Apparently, Mariano attempted to steal a chicken wing out of Jabba's hat.

Rivera didn't like it and gestured to Chamberlain to lower his voice. According to The New York Times, Chamberlain went up to Rivera after the interview and said, "Don't shush me." Rivera thought his teammate was kidding, but Chamberlain persisted, telling him "I'm serious. Don't ever shush me."

Rivera didn't like it and gestured to Chamberlain to lower his voice. According to The New York Times, Chamberlain went up to Rivera after the interview and said, "Don't shush me." Rivera thought his teammate was kidding, but Chamberlain persisted, telling him "I'm serious. Don't ever shush me."

With all due respect to the ladies out there...but what are they, a bunch of middle school girls?

Yeah, how dare the greatest relief pitcher of all time shush one of the most over-rated Yankees of all time. He's got quite the set of balls, that Rivera.

Yeah, how dare the greatest relief pitcher of all time shush one of the most over-rated Yankees of all time. He's got quite the set of balls, that Rivera.
Rivera was talking to reporters in the dugout about an emotional meeting with Kansas City fans earlier in the day. Chamberlain was standing on the field and yelling over the dugout to members of his family, who had shown up for the game.

Doesn't his Mom manufacture Meth?

Disappointment? Or pleasant surprise? In all honesty I haven't had Chipotle in who knows how long, probably not since undergrad days at UMD. They very well could have, thought I doubt, increased the quality of their dishes.

Now, you know what I meant. You'll get the original burrito, and if you're expecting one Cali style, you'll look at it and go "where's the rest?" Of course, if you actually eat it with an open mind you're gonna like it, if not love it, but still. If you're expecting the huge overstuffed behemoth and get the regular sized (but better prepared) product, at the very least you'll be confused. ;)

Archived