Emilio Bonifacio just got DFA (Bonifacio signs with Cubs)

Greg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonifacio >>>>>> Weeks, Almanzar , Pearce , Peguero , Casilla

Bonifacio is better backup at second base then we have and might be better then the starter. Add in that he can play the OF too.

Bonifacio >>>>>> Weeks, Almanzar , Pearce , Peguero , Casilla

Bonifacio is better backup at second base then we have and might be better then the starter. Add in that he can play the OF too.

That is not possible to know since you have never seen those guys play. Bonaficio had a .600 ops his entire career except for 1 year. No thank you! He stinks!

That is not possible to know since you have never seen those guys play. Bonaficio had a .600 ops in 2012 and 2013. No thank you! He stinks!

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

Why do you want a guy with a .600 ops? The guy stinks more than your stupid one liner posts.

Please tell me what Weeks, Almanzar , Pearce , Peguero , Casilla have done?

Please tell me what Weeks, Almanzar , Pearce , Peguero , Casilla have done?

Peguero has been raking, Pearce has been decent I would take him over Bonacrappio. I am done being negative all the time. I am ready for the season and to enjoy baseball. Is your life that bad that you have to complain constantly?

Why do you want a guy with a .600 ops? The guy stinks more than your stupid one liner posts.

He can play OF 2B 3B SS He can steal about 20 to 30 bases for us.

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid.

He doesn't want Emilio Bonafacio ........ therefore, he is drinking the proverbial Oriole Kool-Aid.

Do you ever think about what you type, or do you just throw **** up there, and hope that nobody notices how bizarre you sound?

Peguero has been raking, Pearce has been decent I would take him over Bonacrappio. I am done being negative all the time. I am ready for the season and to enjoy baseball. Is your life that bad that you have to complain constantly?

Rating in winter ball good for him. The Giants didn't want this guy. They're gonna play Morse in LF that tells me everything i need to know about him.

He doesn't want Emilio Bonafacio ........ therefore, he is drinking the proverbial Oriole Kool-Aid.

Do you ever think about what you type, or do you just throw **** up there, and hope that nobody notices how bizarre you sound?

No fans of other teams want this guy. Go look around the internet. Especially people who have actually seen Bonaficio play.

Archived