Orioles, Suk-min Yoon have agreement, pending physical.( Passed)

CaptainRedbeard

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can follow folks on Twitter too! Am I an insider?

Well, at least there's some value in the time savings... no need to follow 20 different people when Middle-Man here will summarize anything major.

90% of the time he tries to pass it off as his own reporting though, and that annoys the hell out of me. :mad:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Source: <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a> very close to signing Suk-Min Yoon.</p>? Andrew Rickli (@AndrewRickli) <a href="https://twitter.com/AndrewRickli/statuses/431453332100907008">February 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

People keep calling this guy a fraud, but seems to be on top of everything. Didn't some posters scare him out of here? I respect the reluctance to believe their-I remember the "Bigbird" days-sigh.

I like this signing and very happy to have more depth! If we sign one of Santana (top choice), Burnett (2nd choice) or Arroyo (yuck, but whatever)-we are looking a little better this offseason.

Now for a closer and a bat.

I still have a sinking feeling we sign Nelson Cruz-he costs a pick-doesn't he?

What happens if we sign two people that require picks? How does that work?

The way this thread reads, this could be another physical fiasco. Injury problems. Multi year deal.

I think this guy is Dan's second attempt at signing a closer.

My thought, too. His innings count (Yoon) isn't really screaming MLB translated starter material to me. I was thinking a closer signing here.

My thought, too. His innings count (Yoon) isn't really screaming MLB translated starter material to me. I was thinking a closer signing here.

My other thought, overall, that makes sense to me... O's are really pushing for Burnett, no. 1. If they cannot get him, they are going to wheel for Santana (if there's time), as his said asking-price has now come down to 3 years.

People keep calling this guy a fraud, but seems to be on top of everything. Didn't some posters scare him out of here? I respect the reluctance to believe their-I remember the "Bigbird" days-sigh.

I like this signing and very happy to have more depth! If we sign one of Santana (top choice), Burnett (2nd choice) or Arroyo (yuck, but whatever)-we are looking a little better this offseason.

Now for a closer and a bat.

I still have a sinking feeling we sign Nelson Cruz-he costs a pick-doesn't he?

What happens if we sign two people that require picks? How does that work?

He reposted someone else's tweet 15 minutes later and cred Kimi Ted "sources" like they are his instead of giving credit to the actual source.

Two guys. Two picks.

If the Orioles sign Moon with his shoulder problems which were pretty serious, then why couldnt they have signed Balfour? The answer my friends

is money. This deal, if made, will have to be all about cheap and incentives.

But why brother to sign him, he has issues, his velocity isn't close to what it needs to be.

This is nothing more than a waste of time and effort.

If the Orioles sign Moon with his shoulder problems which were pretty serious, then why couldnt they have signed Balfour? The answer my friends

is money. This deal, if made, will have to be all about cheap and incentives.

Which is smart.

But why brother to sign him, he has issues, his velocity isn't close to what it needs to be.

This is nothing more than a waste of time and effort.

His velocity wasn't were it needed to be last season.

Hopefully if they sign him the velocity is back.

Of course I would want to see more then 30 pitches myself to see if he could maintain the regained velocity but who am I?

His velocity wasn't were it needed to be last season.

Hopefully if they sign him the velocity is back.

Of course I would want to see more then 30 pitches myself to see if he could maintain the regained velocity but who am I?

You know there had to be a reason why all there was only 2 teams in the running for Yoon, all the other ones did their homework and said, "no way, jose."

Archived