Orioles, Suk-min Yoon have agreement, pending physical.( Passed)

CaptainRedbeard

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have serious concerns about his stuff playing in MLB, let alone the AL East. I feel like big league hitters will lay off his breaking stuff and hammer his middling fastball. Then again, Chen somehow gets it done with basically 1 pitch, so who knows.

Who he was in 2011 will play in MLB.

Who he was in 2013 won't.

Who he was in 2012 might.

Say what you want, already the most interesting thread in about 4 days around here.

GSI, a sports consulting firm that works with foreign born players, tweeted that information at 10:29 AM. Camden Depot retweed the info shortly after that. Rickli repackaged it claiming it came from a "source" 15 minutes later. This is why people say Rickli has no credibility. It's his M.O.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Source: S. Korean free agent RHP, Suk-Min Yoon is close to signing with the <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Orioles&src=hash">#Orioles</a>. Yoon threw a bullpen session for team last week. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23MLB&src=hash">#MLB</a></p>? GSI (@GSIntegration) <a href="
">February 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:scratchchinhmm:

Who at GSI is the source?

GSI, a sports consulting firm that works with foreign born players, tweeted that information at 10:29 AM. Camden Depot retweed the info shortly after that. Rickli repackaged it claiming it came from a "source" 15 minutes later. This is why people say Rickli has no credibility. It's his M.O.

Ha, he didn't even get it from GSI?

For the record Dan re-tweeted the GSI tweet which is how it ended up in my timeline.

I'm aware of what people say and why. And I agree here that he is not the source. It's still fine for people to post his tweets, though. I wouldn't see a tweet by GSI, but I would from Rickli. At least he's pulling info from somewhere and not just making things up blindly.
The issue is he didn't give credit for pulling it from somewhere.

This ain't so bad, especially considering our excellent defense and very good offense:

Rotation:

1. Burnett or Arroyo

2. Tillman

3. Chen

4. Gonzalez

5. Norris or Yoon

Pen:

1. Webb (my pick for closer due to his splits)

2. Hunter

3. O'Day

4. Matusz

5. Yoon or Norris

6. Britton/Patton

7. Cage Match Between: Brach/Stinson/Johnson/De La Cruz/Escalona/McFarland/Etc.

Archived