Orioles, Suk-min Yoon have agreement, pending physical.( Passed)

CaptainRedbeard

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GSI, a sports consulting firm that works with foreign born players, tweeted that information at 10:29 AM. Camden Depot retweed the info shortly after that. Rickli repackaged it claiming it came from a "source" 15 minutes later. This is why people say Rickli has no credibility. It's his M.O.

I don't really get why people say that about him. He got information from someone and retweeted it. I see that no different then when a reporter says an unnamed source. Granted maybe he should say his source of how he got the information. Some people like to keep information in and some like to post if everywhere. This year in the draft I was informed who the Orioles would take in the draft a couple of days before hand if he was available from someone i consider a good source while others would be like so your neighbors brother said that at a picnic and we are supposed to see that as reliable and laugh. Peoples sources can be all different types it maybe from the agents, an exec in the team office, a waiter at a bar that over hears something or a social media outlet. How credible the source is depends on your opinion.

GSI, a sports consulting firm that works with foreign born players, tweeted that information at 10:29 AM. Camden Depot retweed the info shortly after that. Rickli repackaged it claiming it came from a "source" 15 minutes later. This is why people say Rickli has no credibility. It's his M.O.

I don't really get why people say that about him. He got information from someone and retweeted it. I see that no different then when a reporter says an unnamed source. Granted maybe he should say his source of how he got the information. Some people like to keep information in and some like to post if everywhere. This year in the draft I was informed who the Orioles would take in the draft a couple of days before hand if he was available from someone i consider a good source while others would be like so your neighbors brother said that at a picnic and we are supposed to see that as reliable and laugh. Peoples sources can be all different types it maybe from the agents, an exec in the team office, a waiter at a bar that over hears something or a social media outlet. How credible the source is depends on your opinion.

It's not why they say it. It is what it is. Plenty of dudes can retweet.

I get your point. It is not the case in this instance.

Neighbors brothers can be a good asset. We have plenty of folks here who hear that kind of stuff. We do not endorse any insiders and Mikey Ice was found to have violated the TOS with false statements.

If we are just generalizing that all Asian pitchers are the same, why can't it be Wei-Yin Chen II?

I think he's generalizing Wada because of the injury concerns and less than stellar stuff due to the injury.

As to those asking about 80's vs. 90's, my understanding was that he was low to mid 90's prior to the injury..and was sitting in the upper 80's after. Now, I have no idea if those numbers are correct. I've read so many conflicting things about him.

Okay but who or what is GSI?

There you go.

Archived