An Off-Day is so Much Easier to Stomach......

OFFNY

Over freakin' Detroit even. I'm getting scared.

Yea me to. Last year I thought they had the kinda team that could do what they are doing this year. Going into this season I really thought they could improve some but they were the team I felt was least likely to win the division. I still think they do not have enough pitching to run away with the division. They will come back to earth some. It will also be interesting to see how healthy they stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Yanks going for a sweep against the Blue Jays tonight while we are off. Then the Jays head to Cincinnati (who are 7-3 in last 10) only to face the Yankees again in Toronto.

By this time next week we could be looking at a new AL East leader with only like 90+ more games to go.

A good thing we still have Os Magic yet in reserve.

Yanks going for a sweep against the Blue Jays tonight while we are off. Then the Jays head to Cincinnati (who are 7-3 in last 10) only to face the Yankees again in Toronto.

By this time next week we could be looking at a new AL East leader with only like 90+ more games to go.

A good thing we still have Os Magic yet in reserve.

Glad we did not use it up.

I'm not even sure if we've used any to date. Something seems to be up with the gauge.

gauge_linear.gif