Bryce Harper - LF

Asdrubal Cabrera - 2B

Wilson Ramos - C

Tanner Roark - RHP (11-6, 2.74 ERA)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

6 innings, 3 runs.

Posted with No outs in the 4th Inning:

I'm not impressed with Gausman tonight.
He needs to find a way to somehow muddle through 6 or 7 innings, even on an off-night.

That's part of the learning experience for a young starting pitcher, and I hope that he finds a way to do it tonight.

OOo :thumbsup1: O :thumbsup1: O :thumbsup1:

Not the Dodgers with Greinke and Kershaw maybe going twice? I think they would be tough to beat in a 7 game series.

Roy weren't you a bat boy on the team that beat Koufax and Drysdale in four? Is it likely that we would? No, probably not but anything can happen in a short series. It would be a good series though. I'd love to get there.I've never seen a pennant winner in my life.

I was there tonight, but I was in the RF bleachers so it was hard to see his stuff.

But Gausman is already a guy that can limit damage and get you 6 or 7 when he doesn't have his best stuff. He doesn't cave.

Really impressed tonight, kept the team in the game and was rewarded with a big inning and got a win.

I was there tonight, but I was in the RF bleachers so it was hard to see his stuff.

But Gausman is already a guy that can limit damage and get you 6 or 7 when he doesn't have his best stuff. He doesn't cave.

Really impressed tonight, kept the team in the game and was rewarded with a big inning and got a win.

Thanks for the report.

He probably should have given up more than 3 runs. Down 2-0 to every other hitter. Gotta respect his ability to still pitch a decent game even when he's not at his best.

Yep - agreed. I'm more excited about Gausman than I have been about any new player in years. The kid has a 100-mph fastball on occasion. And he knows how to pitch. And his toughness on the mound is obvious. Plus, he's just kind of goofy - so you wanna root for him. Very different personality from, say, Mike Mussina. Mussina had the personality of an annoyed carp.

I'd bet on the Dodgers and Nats over the O's in a 7-game series.

Explain why you would bet on the nationals, a team we have already taken 3 of 4 from, to beat the orioles in a world series?

If you take their rotation and adjust their eras to AL numbers, our rotation matches up quite well. Their guys havent been that great except Roark, who we just put 5 er's on.

The dodgers....id agree, but only because they could throw Kershaw twice or even 3 times in a 7 game series.

Archived