Deal not done? Or just covering up????

Oriolesfan2008

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, according to Kayak.com, there are no direct flights to Baltimore or anywhere in the DC area tomorrow. If he takes a 6:55 am out of Caracas, he will get to BWI at 2:20. All other flights get him in around midnight. So if he's leaving tomorrow, doesn't seem likely he'd have a physical tomorrow as well.

Think Delta!!!!!

Never said the deal was done....I said "it's true" you just assumed what i thought to make me think i thought something different which i really didn't because i gulp down a long island ice tea because i thought the deal was going to be done which it wasn't so you thought i thought what i thought to type was it was done but wasn't because i was thinking that everyone thinks the rumor that Adam Jones is coming to Baltimore is true and not that the deal is done. Get It Got It Done.....i am going to drink more any cops arrest me.....:confused:

Are you by any chance related to Yogi Berra?? :D

I know it means nothing but what's interesting about the SI article is the speculation of Roberts to the Cubs for Gallagher and Pie. Imagine an outfield of Markakis, Pie and Jones?

I know. I saw the same thing and that would be a crazy haul there. That would be a set outfield for the next 10 years if we play our cards right.

I really do hope this comes around.

I know it means nothing but what's interesting about the SI article is the speculation of Roberts to the Cubs for Gallagher and Pie. Imagine an outfield of Markakis, Pie and Jones?

I'm happy with Scott, Jones and Markakis.

If Pie comes back for Roberts, we have to be spinning him somewhere else.

Actually, according to Kayak.com, there are no direct flights to Baltimore or anywhere in the DC area tomorrow. If he takes a 6:55 am out of Caracas, he will get to BWI at 2:20. All other flights get him in around midnight. So if he's leaving tomorrow, doesn't seem likely he'd have a physical tomorrow as well.
Private Plane? Or maybe this whole think is a game. Maybe AM traded Bedard to M's on MLB 07 The Show which reminds me MLB 08 The Show comes out March,4th,2008.....ight Sony payup i put out my ADs

One ticket to crazytown for me

From Delta's site

9:00am CCS 4:34pm BWI 1-stop

Atlanta

(1 hr 35 min layover)

Haha, that is insane. BB said earlier that if he came into Baltimore tomorrow, he wouldn't be here until after 4. That is after 4. Also Belkast said that Tuesday looks like the "happy day". Which makes sense that it would be Tuesday, seeing how late Jones would get into Bmore on Monday.

Archived