Deal not done? Or just covering up????

Oriolesfan2008

The way I see it.

1 Early afternoon the Mom breaks the story in Seattle that she has cut a ticket for Jones to come to Baltimore.

2 A poster writes Jones has a game tonight lets see if he is in the lineuo.

3 Jones is not in the lineup and the anouncers say he has left the team

4 Press interview Jones says he is leaving for Baltimore in the morning.

That is all we know everingting elese is made by posters on this board.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he leaves in the morning a plane won't arrive in BWI until after 4....

So, tomorrow WILL be tortorous.

Ah well, I'm numb to the anxiety after all the bs this offseason, frankly. Just when you think you've got something done, you have to keep on waiting.

I'll believe it when I see MacPhail saying something other than "No comment" or "We have not reached an agreement with the Mariners."

So, tomorrow WILL be tortorous.

Ah well, I'm numb to the anxiety after all the bs this offseason, frankly. Just when you think you've got something done, you have to keep on waiting.

I'll believe it when I see MacPhail saying something other than "No comment" or "We have not reached an agreement with the Mariners."

That's what aggravates me the most. The initial comments out of the Orioles camp were "no comment." :mad:

Everyone is saying it's true accept The Sun and ESPN.Com. And ESPN does not even have a report on this they are so worried about Tiger Woods and X Games. They have no clue what is going on.

Every other article is based off of the Jones quotes and Seattle Times article, so I have to disagree here. All these other papers and sites aren't independently confirming a deal is done.

Roch says Jeff Zrebiec is updating his story...as of 10:17pm, and the latest article on the Sun by Jeff is at 9:33pm. So maybe we'll have more details soon...

"Jeff Zrebiec is updating his story on The Sun's Web site. I don't want to trump him so be sure to check later tonight. Maybe all of this will become a little clearer."

Every other article is based off of the Jones quotes and Seattle Times article, so I have to disagree here. All these other papers and sites aren't independently confirming a deal is done.

Never said the deal was done....I said "it's true" you just assumed what i thought to make me think i thought something different which i really didn't because i gulp down a long island ice tea because i thought the deal was going to be done which it wasn't so you thought i thought what i thought to type was it was done but wasn't because i was thinking that everyone thinks the rumor that Adam Jones is coming to Baltimore is true and not that the deal is done. Get It Got It Done.....i am going to drink more any cops arrest me.....:confused:

Never said the deal was done....I said "it's true" you just assumed what i thought to make me think i thought something different which i really didn't because i gulp down a long island ice tea because i thought the deal was going to be done which it wasn't so you thought i thought what i thought to type was it was done but wasn't because i was thinking that everyone thinks the rumor that Adam Jones is coming to Baltimore is true and not that the deal is done. Get It Got It Done.....i am going to drink more any cops arrest me.....:confused:

Calling the Hangout Translator. :D

If he leaves in the morning a plane won't arrive in BWI until after 4....

Actually, according to Kayak.com, there are no direct flights to Baltimore or anywhere in the DC area tomorrow. If he takes a 6:55 am out of Caracas, he will get to BWI at 2:20. All other flights get him in around midnight. So if he's leaving tomorrow, doesn't seem likely he'd have a physical tomorrow as well.

Archived