vs. BLUE JAYS, 8/05

OFFNY

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not afraid of the Tigers...at all. They are a very talented team, but they don't seem to be clutch. Their last two playoff series losses have been to inferior clubs. Yankees are always good at exposing unclutch opponents. Oakland and their AAAA roster scares me much more because we have had trouble with them for what seems like a decade. I like our chances in a series against anyone in baseball...except Oakland.

o

4-2 game.

I hope that it works out this way:

Gibbons gets a false sense of security that his team is back in the game, he subsequently goes all out in using up his bullpen early and often in an effort to win it, the Orioles offense continues to pound the Blue Jays pitchers, and they (the Orioles) win the game anyway.

OOo :thumbsup1: O :thumbsup1:O:thumbsup1:

OOo So far, so good.

Why is this guy not starting for them? Jesus, that was as nasty stuff as I have seen from anybody this year.

Some guys just aren't starting material. Compare Tommy Hunter the starter to TH the reliever, two different guys. I assume it's that way with Sanchez too. Besides they're paying Buehrle a lot too.

Some guys just aren't starting material. Compare Tommy Hunter the starter to TH the reliever, two different guys. I assume it's that way with Sanchez too. Besides they're paying Buehrle a lot too.

He's their top prospect with #1 potential. He's still only 22 years old.

Archived