vs. INDIANS, 8/16

OFFNY

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well see ya guys 4 runs is just to much for this softball offense hr or nothing.

Orioles

Blue Jays 6.5 GB

Yankees 7 GB

Sunday day game to avoid a sweep don't like our odds.

The White Sox just scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 6th inning.

Tie game.

The game is a lock for the Blue Jays, though.

Maybe ugliest offense performance of the year right here.

We say this all the time. This offense just isn't good. 1 run in last 18 innings. 1-10 with RISP. Adam "Can't Beat Me" Jones now beaten 8 times to 0 since the incident. Good job Adam. You're such a bad ass.

As has every team besides the Yankees and Cardinals since we played @Fenway before the break. Not very hard to look good versus this so called "offense".

This so-called "offense" has scored the sixth most runs in baseball over the last month or so and the third most in August. They stink.

What an absolutely embarassing performance this team has put forward this series. Absolutely pathetic. Gonna get swept losing 2 of the 3 against bum starting pitchers and very likely go 3-6 or 2-7 on the road trip against one mediocre and 2 terrible teams.

What an absolutely embarassing performance this team has put forward this series. Absolutely pathetic. Gonna get swept losing 2 of the 3 against bum starting pitchers and very likely go 3-6 or 2-7 on the road trip against one mediocre and 2 terrible teams.

Good to see you've thrown in the towel on the next week. We'll see you in September.

I think you've reached your quota on the word "pathetic" for tonight. Honestly man, I hate seeing the team lose, and I'm as critical as anyone around here, but the O's are actually, like, really good this year. Good teams lose both games and series. The sun will rise tomorrow. Birds will chirp. Babies will giggle. Puppies will ---- on the sidewalk. All will be as it should be. Breathe.

This so-called "offense" has scored the sixth most runs in baseball over the last month or so and the third most in August. They stink.

They scored 41 runs in a 5 game stretch and have been consistently bad other than that. Ok in OAK, awful in LA, awful in SEA, awful at home vs. LA and SEA, awful @ TOR, great vs. STL, great vs. NYY, awful @ CLE.

Thanks for reminding me why I never visit the game threads

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived