vs. Twins 9/1

weams

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Meltdown" inning for Gausman there ???

It's clear that you say things either just for the sake of eliciting incredulous responses and/or that you have agendas that you are just waiting to pounce with.

My opinion as a regular poster is the later. As a moderator I have no specific comment.

Stuff like that happens all the time. I have a hard time believing that De Aza decided to sleep in and figured he'd catch a later flight. Life happens sometimes.

It's hard to believe Buck would hold that against him tho. To me at least. Trade for a guy and immediately put him in the doghouse? I don't buy it.

Buck had a talk with Delmon about the changes and probably penciled him in today to be a man of his word. It backfired.

That kind of play in a playoff game would be very unfortunate. Young is perhaps the worst left fielder I have seen in an Oriole lineup. He is a DH in playoffs, period.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That kind of play in a playoff game would be very unfortunate. Young is perhaps the worst left fielder I have seen in an Oriole lineup. He is a DH in playoffs, period.

I think his true calling in the playoffs is as a pinch hitter. He seems to be adept at it; not everyone is.

Agreed. Oddly enough, it feels like he's been getting more and more time out there regardless of how poorly he's been playing.

Archived