vs. Twins 9/1

weams

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes two bad plays. Young is making the gaffs regularly in LF these days. But, Gausman has to toughen up too. Can't simply pound fast balls, And he seems to lose concentration while in the Stretch.

I can't see Young in LF when and if it matters. He's brutal. Average LF's catch that ball. So yes, Young may hit. But if he can't catch, throw or run I'll take another option.

Yeah, but the White Sox GM wanted two minor league players for him. DD thought it was too much to give up for de Aza, so he passed on the deal.

Er...

Wait...

For some reason he could not make it to the airport for the flight that the Orioles had arranged for him. I know, a sense of urgency is a foreign thought for players on teams that don't compete.

Had nothing to do with Gausman. Had to do with unfortunate defense.

So not having a breaking ball had absolutely nothing to do with it? Throwing a ball right into the wheelhouse of the active leader in career batting average will not work. And it didn't work because it's not good enough.

Yes two bad plays. Young is making the gaffs regularly in LF these days. But, Gausman has to toughen up too. Can't simply pound fast balls, And he seems to lose concentration while in the Stretch.

I can't see Young in LF when and if it matters. He's brutal. Average LF's catch that ball. So yes, Young may hit. But if he can't catch, throw or run I'll take another option.

Buck had a talk with Delmon about the changes and probably penciled him in today to be a man of his word. It backfired.

For some reason he could not make it to the airport for the flight that the Orioles had arranged for him. I know, a sense of urgency is a foreign thought for players on teams that don't compete.

Yeah, it is definitely not a good look. Nothing like making a good first impression.

Meltdown inning for Gausman there. I thought he had it rolling and he did, but came a little unglued. He just lost some fastball command and without a breaking pitch he's screwed when that happens.

"Meltdown" inning for Gausman there ???

It's clear that you say things either just for the sake of eliciting incredulous responses and/or that you have agendas that you are just waiting to pounce with.

There's a reason why you still have a red pip after almost 1,800 posts.

Yeah, it is definitely not a good look. Nothing like making a good first impression.

Stuff like that happens all the time. I have a hard time believing that De Aza decided to sleep in and figured he'd catch a later flight. Life happens sometimes.

Archived